I want to share some reader mail with you regarding using Eat Stop Eat to get six-pack abs.
I Recently bought your book “Eat Stop Eat” and just started applying it by fasting once a week. I am not an obese person but have some fat around my gut.
Every week I exercise for 3 times using weights , swim for 30 min and skip rope for 30 min .
I also watch what I eat and monitor my weight. My One and only goal is to have a 6 Pack. I can feel I have it but the fat around my gut hide it from showing.
My Questions are:
1) Is a 6 pack reachable if I continue doing what I am doing ? Or is it that some people can never see their 6 Pack ever.
My Answer – A six-pack is definitely obtainable. I believe that everyone has the ability to have a six-pack, especially if they’re following Eat Stop Eat and weight training. But be patient. It will require some time and some changes to your current lifestyle.
2) Will your Eat Stop Eat plan help me in seeing my 6 Pack?
My Answer – It will help, as long as you are fasting, weight training, eating responsibly, and follow these five tips.
3) What’s the Body fat percentage that I must have in order to see my 6 pack.
My Answer – Air Displacement measurements show that men typically have visible abs when their body fat is under 10%. Some men have more or less subcutaneous fat covering their abs, though, so it depends on how you measure body fat and how you carry your fat.
4) How thick/thin does the fat around my gut need to be in order for me to see my 6 Pack?
My Answer – Here is a simple way for men to measure their body fat: Multiply your height in inches by 0.447. This is your ideal waist circumference – approximately 45% of your height. In order for you to have visible abs, you’ll need to have a waist circumference that is 46-47% of your height at the most.
5) I am afraid of taking any supplements. Can I reach my goal without taking any supplements ?
My Answer – It is completely possible for you to get six-pack without taking supplements.
6) I heard you have to take growth hormone while you are following Eat Stop Eat, is this true?
My Answer – This is not true at all. The Eat Stop Eat method naturally increases your Growth Hormone while you are fasting. You don’t have to take any drugs or supplements to make the plan work for you.
(As always, my answers apply to “natural” individuals, not to those who are taking steroids.)
Men: Click here to uncover how ONE simple change to the way you already eat will help you lose weight, get rid off stubborn belly fat and naturally boost growth hormone – all while building lean muscle mass.